Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Watching Your Weight Wednesdays!!!

Isn't this crazy it's almost Thursday already?!?!?  The week is just flying by and I don't know where it went to!  I've decided to try and make Wednesday's Watching Your Weight Wednesdays or WYWW:)   On Wednesdays, I will post different recipes, exercises, or just some helpful tips for weight loss.  Pinterest will be one of my best friends for Wednesdays!  I seriously have a Pinterest addiction and I've pinned so many neat things that I just need to share with all of you:)  So, if you are in need of some helpful weight loss tips, for sure stop by on Wednesdays!!!

So, I'm going to start with the basics and that is eating healthy = key to loosing weight.  Now, I'm sure we all know this, right?  Well, I had in my head that I "knew" this, but I wasn't practicing this at all and that's why for so many years, I kept on stacking on the weight!!!  Eating your portion of fruits, veggies, protein, and carbs(eating a balanced diet) is key to making a lifestyle change and fitting into those jeans that you have been dying to fit into all of these years.  One of my dear friends told me that she doesn't eat as much fruit because it is "high" in calories.  Fruit is fuel for your body NEVER ever discount the benefits that you will get from fruit!!  Here is a list of zero calorie fruits and veggies:
Via
Zero calorie food means that you will burn more calories from eating it than the actual calorie intake will be:)  So, that is a win-win, isn't it?
Via
This is why you should eat fruit and lots of it(within moderation, of course!)



Another reason why you should try to eat more fruits and veggies is because of this:
This is soo true!!!  It couldn't be any more true!  Whenever I load up my share of fruits and veggies for the day it is truly hard to eat all of my calories for the day because fruits and veggies fill you up lost more than oil or sugar!!  Don't get me wrong I'm not a vegetarian or anything, but the more veggies and fruits you eat the more full you will feel:)

I came across this on Pinterest also and thought that this would be so worth trying!!!
Via
You should really check out this website because it tells you when to use the substitutions and how it works!

I'm going to leave everyone with some pretty amazing quotes to always keep in mind and look to for motivation on your road to a healthier and happier you!!!!
Always have this mind set!!
Very true!  Everyone never gives themselves enough credit for what they can truly do or at least that's where I was when I first started loosing weight!
Via
 Love, love, love this quote!!!  I completely look at what I've done and see that's what I did:)
Don't forget this!!!
Just remember eating healthy is how you can loose most of your weight and be able to maintain it!!
True!
This was the rut that I was stuck in!  I made excuses after excuses and never saw results until I accepted the fact that I can't use excuses anymore that I need to suck it up and just do it!

Believe in yourself!!!!!!
This is most of the battle, believing in yourself!!!  Once you believe you can do it then you will succeed:):):)  This was the hardest part for me; was believing I could do this!!!!  I know you all have heard this time and time again, but if I can do this, so can you:)

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's right! Believe that YOU can!!! Don't give up! This was such a helpful post! Bookmarking it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!