Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Update!!!

Well, here it is a week from when I posted last!  What can I say, I'm one busy girl and I need to get into a habit of coming on here more often because I miss blogging:(  I promised you all a post of what I did two weekends ago.  I made some delish dinner for the fam and some great friends.  We had a fabulous time with conversing, playing BLINK, and catching up!  Here are some photos from that night!
Sis and I:)
 Of course have to take pic with the sis!  Love her so much:)  On another note, I just bought that top and I absolutely LOVE it!!!  It definitely is a bright color, BUT it reminds me of spring and around this area(Iowa) you need to have a reminder of what is to come because this snow stuff is getting old!  The other reason why I LOVE this blazer is because it makes me look pretty tan, especially since I'm really white!  Coral must a a good color for my skin!  Who woulda thunk it!
Awww....hubby and I!!
Love him to pieces:):):):)

Later on that night!
~Photo Bombed~
This was the culprit....well one of them!
Looking good Daner!!!
And of course...Luc Doggers and I!!!
Yes, I admit, I am a picture whore!  When I have a few cocktails, it gets even worse, BUT at least I get to look back at these pics and remember the good time that was had by all:):)

So, that was 2 weekends ago and I had a blast!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!!  Here's to a great week ahead:):):)

Thanks for stopping by:):):):)

Until next time!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, I didn't even realize the coral was why you looked tan! I just thought, "she looks great", lol...looks like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!