Friday, February 15, 2013

V-day Nails!

This year, I didn't decorate or do any special DIY projects for Valentine's Day, but I did try something new with my nails!  I know this is a day late, but better late than never:)

White Heart!


AND on V-day, I was surprised with this lovely boutique of flowers at work:)  The hubby made me feel extra special!  It's even my favorite color!!!

Beautiful!!
We are celebrating V-day this Saturday by going out to eat a local Italian restaurant, visiting Scratch(our fav place to eat cupcakes), and watching "identity Theft.  I can't wait until we have our date night:):)  It is going to be so much fun and I can't wait!

I hope you all had a fabulous Vday and got to spend it with the people you love.  Here's to a great weekend ahead!!!!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. the nails are really cute, and I didn't tackle nearly as many projects as I wanted to for Valentine's Day:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are super cute! Pink flowers are my favorite too, but I prefer peonies to roses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!