Thursday, February 14, 2013

PIN-teresting Finds:):)

So lately, I have been pinning up a storm, but I guess that's not really anything new!  I have been finding all sorts of neat pins.  Pins from working out inspiration to outfits that I completely adore.  There really is no rhyme or reason to what I have been pinning...if I find it interesting then I PIN it!

I wanted to share with you all some pretty A-mazing pins that I have come across:)  These are pretty random....

You all know how I LOVE different ideas for painting your finger nails and I just fell in love with this idea!  It reminds me of spring and I think these colors are really in this season:)
Via
How adorbs are these?!?!?!  I just don't know if I could make the anchor.  It looks a little on the challenging side:-o

Not only am I HUGE fan of finger nail polish, but I heart anything dealing with makeup, especially eye shadow.  I don't know how many places or times you could try this, but isn't it just awesome?!?
Via
The colors are so bright and fun!!!

I could be considered an addict for accessories because I have so many bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and etc.  This watch is rocking, but my favorite is the bracelet!!  I want to find a "believe" bracelet because I need to be reminded daily or whenever I feel that I need it, to believe in myself, and the things that I can accomplish:)  Since starting this weight loss journey, that is what has gotten me to where I am now!  Anyways, here it is.....
Via
Pretty amazeballs!!!

Like I said, accessories = happy me:)  I also found a unique scarf!  I've never seen a scarf quite like this one before.  Isn't it just darling?
Via
Click on the link and it will bring you right to the Etsy shop where you can purchase this scarf! I just may have to invest in it:)  We'll see!

Which brings me next to an outfit that would be completely cute to wear for summer!!!
Via
The color combo is out of this world!!!  These type of necklaces make such a statement and I would really like to get one for myself:)

I'm going to do a complete 180, but here is a winter/snow bunny outfit.  
Via
Never really thought grey and beige would go together, but this totally works!!!

Coral is another color in which I love!   This dress is perfect! I love how it flares out and is so flowy:)
Via
And girls just have to have TONS of shoes.  How about adding this one to your collection?
Via
The print and the color of the shoe is great!  Kind of rockerish!

Onto crafts and things....
Just look at these vases!!!  They are so springy and wouldn't be too expensive to put together.  Who woulda thought to just add scrapbook paper to make your vases look different and so cheery:)
Add caption
The coral flowers just POP!  Maybe this could be something to try for one of the bridal showers!!

Flowers and lemons!  Two simple things to put together to freshen up the look of a room:)
Via
So pretty!!!

I ALWAYS have problems with my boots and what to do with them in my closet!  They always seem to be getting in the way and can never stay organized or in the spot that I want them to be!  How about this???
Via
Using fun noodles for keeping your boots up right!!!  No way, but, yes, WAY:):):)  Need to try this out.

Now, fitness and body images....see I told you this post was too random!
Via
This truly real beauty!  Love your curves and your body:)  Be proud of it!!!

This reminds me of our puppy, Lucy!  She gives us this exact look when she is begging for people food!  Doesn't this pic melt your heart?!?!?
Via
Cue the Awwwwwsss!!!

Fried(Baked) Pickles...I think so!!!  I say bring them on:)
Via
Mmmm mmmm!!!

We always need to remember this!
Via
Yes, this is what we should be doing!

AND also thinking about this!
Via
This is soo true and we all should be thankful for what OR who we have in our lives:)

On my bucket list!!!
Via
This would be soo much fun:):)  I think it could be comparable to The Color Run...maybe???

Well, I hope you enjoyed my randomness today!!  Have a fantastic day!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!!

Thanks for stopping by:):):):)

Until next time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!