Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ugly Christmas Sweater Par-tee!!

As many of you know, I LOVE planning parties and having them!  They are soo much fun to get ready for and great memories are shared when we do have them:)  Last weekend, we had friends and family dress up in their ugliest sweaters that they could find!  Let me tell you, there were some pretty creative and ugly sweaters!!!

We had too much food, played some games, and exchanged white elephant presents!  Here some photos from last Friday:
Showing off the buffet!
If you can't tell....I made my own Ugly Christmas sweater!  Well, I didn't sew it, but I bought the sweater and added some fun touches to it!  I bet you couldn't even tell...LOL!!!  Don't you just love it though?!?!?
Pics by the tree!

Lucy even had to have a sweater...BUT it wasn't very hard.  It's hard to find ugly sweaters for doggies!


The hubby and I:):)  Love this pic!



The winner of the ugly sweater contest:):):)

Getting ready to open up white elephant gifts!

Gifts!

I scored this cute little froggy it even matched my sweater!  It sings "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy"!!!
My sis and I:):)  I never noticed before, but we are exactly the same height!

Group pics:)

Cheesin it up!

Great friend!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!  Winners for the game Gestures:):):)

Fun was had by all!!  Great memories were made AND I can't wait to next year to do it all over again:):):)

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. SO cute and fun! I really wanna have one of these..maybe next year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe me if I told you I've actually never been to an ugly sweater party? I've talked about how much I love them and almost gone SO many times, but never actually been. Definitely adding this to my 2013 must do's! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!