Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Flashback!

Whenever we have get togethers or just hang out with friends, I sometimes feel like I could be a paparazzi because of how many pictures I take!  I'm clicking pics all of the time because I don't want to forget those memories.  I also just LOVE taking pics!  Since I take so many pics, I'm constantly going through my old pics that I have taken and organizing them into folders and so on.  As I was organizing tonight, I came across some older pictures and I couldn't believe what I saw!  I know that I have posted many different photos of myself and my weight loss, but this just puts everything into perspective for me again!

So, I'm going to flashback to March of last year!
That is me 40 lbs heavier!
See that girl sitting right next to me....she is the one who inspired me, got me motivated, and helped me start this weight loss journey!  I owe her TONS of thanks!!!  She has lost a total of 60 lbs I believe in a matter of 2 years or so!  I will post her after picture down below.  She started trying to loose weight back in 2010 sometime...so this picture isn't the best picture to show how much weight she has lost, but you can definitely tell!
A completely different person-inside and out!
This is us now!!!!
 I never really thought about this before, but together we have lost a total of 100 lbs!!!!  That could almost be 1 adult....almost....  That is just A-mazing and crazy to think about it that way!  Soon, it will be a total of 120 lbs that we will have both lost, once I loose 20 more pounds.

I just wanted to give a HUGE shout-out and thanks to this girlie right here:)  Thank-you soo much, you have helped me with beginning this weight loss journey and changed my life forever:):):)

Here's to staying on track and continuing to shed those last 20 lbs!!!

Thanks for stopping by:):):):)

Until next time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!