Monday, January 7, 2013

Side-tracked:(

I have been dreading this post for the past couple weeks, but I haven't really mentioned it..figuring that I would turn it around!
Via
 So, here I am now, telling you all, I have gained about 10 lbs:-0  I have been dreading to accept the facts that I have stepped off of the bandwagon!  This holiday season has been hard for me, to say the least!  Ever since I went to Florida, I have gained 10 lbs because of all of the holiday parties and get togethers.  I wanted to post this, so I will be held accountable and also to motivate me to keep on pushing on; even if I had a minor side-track!  I will not get down on myself,especially since I have come clean, BUT I will try my best to eat healthy and make healthy choices:) As long as I learn from my mistakes and just move on, I think that will be the best!

There will be ups and downs, but I can't give up and for those of you who are on this same journey with me, neither can you!   Never give up!!!  Brush yourself off, pull yourself back up, and keep on trying to reach for your goal!  I just have to keep on trying to make the right choices:)  I want to be the healthiest self I can be:)
Via
When I first started this journey, I wanted to lose 60 lbs in 6 months and to tell you the truth, I thought I could do this!  It was hard to lose 40 lbs in 6 months, yet alone 60!  I have also learned that plans can change and should be changed and if you don't make a goal by a certain time that's OK!  As long as I make it to my goal that is what matters!  My NEW plan and goal is to lose the rest of this weight by the beginning of March!  This is an attainable goal, I just need to set my eyes on the prize...lol!   I just came across this quote and I thought it was VERY fitting for what I'm going through right now:)

Via
I have gone through some hiccups along the way, but that's alright!  I'm ready to start fresh and get right back on track:)

Since I am talking about my journey, yet again, I wanted to thank you for ALL of your support along the way.  It truly has helped and kept me motivated:) 

Here's to jumping back on, staying on, and NOT giving up!!!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!