These chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes are ooey and gooey, sweet, and a cookie doughy delight:) I LOVE the surprise of the cookie dough in the middle. I mean who doesn't love cookie dough?!?!?! I could just eat cookie dough for dessert and I would be happy!
This is how to make these delightful cupcakes:
3 sticks unsalted butter (1 1/2 cups), softened just a touch
2 2/3 c all-purpose flour
4 large eggs
1½ c light brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1 c milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 c semisweet chocolate chips
3 sticks unsalted butter (1 1/2 c), slightly softened
¾ c light brown sugar
3½ c powdered sugar
1 c flour
3 Tbsp milk
2½ tsp vanilla extract
¾ tsp salt
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Filling:
4 Tbsp (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 c plus 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
6 Tbsp light brown sugar
7 oz sweetened condensed milk
¼ c mini semisweet chocolate chips
½ tsp vanilla extract
Directions:Turn oven to 350 degrees.
1. For your cupcake batter, beat together the brown sugar and the butter, until nice and fluffy. Add eggs into the batter one at a time.
2. In a separate medium sized bowl combine your dry ingredients for your batter together. Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
3. Take your dry ingredients and milk, add in a little of the dry ingredients and then a little of the milk. Make sure you not only begin with the dry ingredients, but also end with them. Then add in your vanilla and mix. Stir in your chocolate chips.
4. Place your cupcake liners into the cupcake pan. Fill the cupcake liners at least 2/3 fill if not a touch more. This recipe will make about 24-26 cupcakes. Bake for 19-21 minutes. Once the cupcakes are cooked thoroughly, let them cool completely before you add in the filling or frost them.
5. To make the delicious cookie dough filling, mix together the butter and sugar until smooth. Mix in the rest of the ingredients except the mini chocolate chips. Fold in the chocolate chips. Put bowl in fridge to cool and firm up.
6. To top the cupcake off you will need to make some frosting. First, mix together the brown sugar and butter until smooth. Then add in the powdered sugar until the consistency is just right. Mix in the rest of the ingredients and mix until smooth. Your frosting is finished!!!
|7. Cut the middle out.|
|8. Cookie Dough Filled Middle:)|
|9. Frost your cupcakes.|
|Sprinkle mini chocolate chips on your cupcake:)|
Well, there you have it everyone! These delicious cupcakes will make your mouth water! I love, love, love these:) Have fun with making these:)
Thanks for stopping by:):):)
Until next time!!!!!!