Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone:):):)  It's time for my favorite post of the week WILW through the Little Daisy May blog!!!  I sure do have lots of things that I'm loving today.

I'm loving that soon I'll be able to plant my lovely garden and have fresh cherry tomatoes, lettuce, green beans, and herbs:)

I'm loving my new outfit that I just bought!  It's pretty colorful, fun, and ruffly!!  I LOVE ruffles soo much.  They are good at hiding things!

New Outfit!
I'm loving this photo, the colors and the shoes are amazing!!
Via
  I'm also loving all of these outfits!  I'm really diggin the teal in all of these.  The teal just pops!
Via
Via
 I'm loving all of the cupcakes that I made this past weekend!  Yum, yum:P  By far my favorite ones are the S'mores!!  They seriously could pass for a professional cupcake, not to toot my own horn or anything; toot, toot....LOL!!!

S'mores Cupcakes!

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcake

I'm loving that we only have 17 more days of school left....yipppeeee!!!!  Then "Schools Out for Suuummmer, but not forever!(not for this girl anyways)

I'm loving all of these quotes!

Via
Via

Via

Via
I'm loving this DIY clutch!  Maybe I should make one sometime soon...a girl can never have enough purses!
Via
What about these poufs?  I'm totally loving these! The color combo of the two are just perfect, don't you think?

Via

This is such a neat way to reuse your wine glasses!  I love this idea.  Maybe I could use it for our bathroom:)
Via
I'm also loving this idea of reusing your wine bottles as pots for your plants!
Via
Another idea I'm loving by reusing a wine cork to mark your plants in your garden!!!  Isn't this the cutest?!?!  I will be doing this in my Wal-mart pots that I just bought to plant my herbs in!!!  I will have to post late.
Via
In honor of Cinco de Mayo coming up, I'm loving all of these recipes!  They are making me want some Mexican:)
Via
Via

Via

Via
Last, but not least, I'm loving my hubby!!!  He is my rock and I don't know where I would be without him!

What are you loving today?  Happy Wednesday everyone:):):

Until next time !!!!!

10 comments:

  1. very lovely I like blue and purple together
    -KAT-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving everything that your loving :)

    Especially the teal and yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teal = Love with me:) Yes, and the food does look tasty!

      Delete
  3. you posted some amazing stuff! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that teal!! New follower!! :))

    http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teal is the fav color of the season! Thanks for becoming my newest follower:)

      Delete
  5. love that teal!!
    we have a rosemary plant and we loove it!! we use it quite often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just planted my herbs and I can't wait till they start growing:)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!