Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 28-31 : Loving Yourself!

Hey everyone!  Sorry again for not posting hardly anything at all lately!  I just started with Zumba again and I have lots to do at school, on top of all of that I'm taking another Master's class....so I haven't had much time!

I wanted to get in a full 31 Days for :

Most of your journey is about learning to love yourself for who you are and excepting where you are now!  Celebrate the small goals or huge goals that you have accomplished, relish in what you have done everyday, and never forget where you started!

It's really easy to get caught up in the, " If only I could loose 10 more pounds" or "Man, I wish that my stomach was flatter.  So, I'll just do this and that to help it out."

Remember that you have come so far and already lost X amount of pounds. 
 Remember what type of exercise that you couldn't do before and what you can do now!
Remember all of the sweat, tears, and time that you put into this weight loss.
Remember the size that you started out in and the size that you dropped down to!
Remember the great feeling you had when you lost those first 10, 20, 30, 40, or X amount of weight!
Remember that feeling and never forget it!

Because you truly have come a LONG ways and you deserve to celebrate!!
Celebrate the weight you have lost and how far you have come.
Celebrate how good your life is and how much confidence you have in yourself now, to do just about anything!
Celebrate the love you have from your family, friends, and co-workers!
AND most of all
Celebrate to a Happier, and Healthier You!!!

Cheers to a new lifestyle and a different way of looking at life:):):)

Always remember, you can do this, all it takes is the first step and no looking back!!!!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!