Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 27: The Ultimate Question!

In order to have a successful weight loss journey, you need to ask yourself "Why?"  Why have I put myself in this situation?  Why do I turn to food for comfort?  Why, is a very powerful question and one you must figure out in order to keep the weight off.
Via

I have asked myself this many times and I think that I have figured it out, at least for now!  I want to help others out the best that I can and I worry too much(or at least about things that I can't change or control.)  The first thing that has to be done is YOU need to help yourself before you can help others!  YOU need to be happy with your life and happy where you are in it.

This might include a lot of soul searching to figure out how you can change this and how you can go about this.  I believe the "Why" is something that will continue to be a constant question.  It will have to be something that you will need to work on throughout your life time.  It's definitely not easy, but once you come to terms with why you are turning to food then you can change the situation, the way you think about something, or try different things to help you.

So, what are you waiting for?!?!  Get started and ask yourself one question, "Why?"

Thanks for stopping by:):):):)

Until next time!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!