Saturday, June 7, 2014

I'm Baaackkk!!!

Hey Everyone!!!  It's been soo long since I have logged into Blogger and I'm happy to be back.  I have missed writing and sharing with everyone.  Life just kind of took over and I had to focus on myself, family, and friends, so that's why I haven't been on here in forever!  I have officially finished yet another school year.  This is my 7th and very successful school year down:)  It's hard to believe that I have that many years of teaching under my belt already!

There has been lots that has gone on since I wrote my last post, but the most recent and exciting thing that just happened is that I changed my hairs again!  I was a little bit scared to try this new do because it's so much different than what I always go with, but they say change is always good:)  Anyways,  I usually stick with blonde or dirty blonde for hair color and this time around, I chose red!!  I didn't really expect it to be this shade of red, but it kind of just grew on me.  I had a couple peeps ask me if it was my true hair color, so it must kinda just go.  Here's a couple pics of my new do:)

New Outfit!  Do you like?!?

I can be a poser, at times.
I have so many other things to tell you all about!  So you will all need to stop back sometime soon to see the updates!  I know I can't wait to catch up on all of your blogs and see what I missed out on:):):)

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!
 


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks to both Nichole! It's good to be back:)

      Delete
  2. Permainan Olahraga Bola Golf merupakan permainan outdoor atau luar ruangan yang dilakukan oleh individu maupun tim dengan cara memasukkan sebuah bola ke lubang-lubang yang terdapat di lapangan dengan jumlah pukulan sedikit mungkin. https://Rangkumbola.web.id Lapangan untuk permainan ini tidak ada ukuran standar, melainkan di padang golf yang memiliki desain unik dan terdiri dari 9-18 lubang (hole).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!