Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Friday:):)

I have been M.I.A lately and I apologize for this, I have been super busy with work and have been working on some outside projects at home!  I have been trying to keep myself busy because the hubby went to Germany for work and left me for a little over a week:(  I HATE when he leaves because it can get pretty lonely with Lucy and I!  He is coming home tonight, so I super, super, super excited to see him:)  I'm a little corny because I plan on making him a welcome home sign, give him a card, AND make his favorite dessert Scotcharoos:)  I'm sure he will be surprised!!!  I can't wait to see him!!!  This is the longest time we've been apart since we got married.

Anywho, I was just going to write a quick post about a project that I'm going to work on tonight. I had posted earlier about how we were planning on growing a little cute garden and I wasn't sure if I should put herbs in the garden or in pots.  I've decided to go ahead and put them in these cute pots that I found from Walmart! 
Walmart Finds!

So, tonight before the hubby comes home I'm going to plant my seeds and mark each herb with this adorable marker idea!!!  Don't you just love it!?!?

Cute, right?
Hopefully, they will turn out alright:) 

Oh, and I wanted to show you what I found after I came back from an all day meeting school on Wednesday!!!

The other 2 latex balloons are deflated now, but I was just really surprised and felt very much appreciated when I saw these on my desk:)  So, Happy Teacher Appreciation week to all of you teachers out there!!!

That's all for now!!  Hoping all of you mommies out there have a fabulous Mother's Day and hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!