Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm In Love!

Ever since the hubby and I got hitched over the summer, I have been ordering things non-stop from the fabulous Shutterfly!  I just can't get enough of it.  Plus, the best part is that they run such great deals or give you such wonderful coupons you really can't pass up purchasing pictures or arranging a perfect picture book:) 

Don't get me wrong the process of putting a picture book together, especially one where that you tweak, can be very time consuming, but so much fun:)  I just made one for our honeymoon to Hawaii and this is a sneak peak of some of it!


I like the picture boarder.

I love the arrangements:)



On Shutterfly, they actually have a place where you can customize your book to whatever your liking may be!  That is just what I did and i love how it turned out!  Don't you?


On top of that, I just recieved a $20 coupon on any purchase from Shutterfly.  Of course, I had to order some pictures.  Here's to hoping that they turn out really nice!!!!  I'm crossing my fingers and toes because I just may be making a DIY photo canvas to use in our basement.  I hope it turns out:)

How has your experience been with Shutterfly and have you found any great dealos from them?

I hope all is well with everyone and that you are enjoying your lovely week!!!!!  Until next time.....  :)

I've linked up on: My Girlish Whims

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!